- 3-4 lbs boneless pork butt or shoulder
- 2 oranges, juiced (if you can find bitter oranges use those)
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 can of Coca-cola
- 6 cloves of garlic chopped
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/4 fresh oregano or 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 large sweet onions cut
- 2 bay leaves
- Add all the ingredients except the pork to the pot. Stir well
- Add pork – make sure it is mostly covered. Slow cook on high heat for 5 to 6 hours. The meat will be tender.
- Use the InstaPot pressure cook option for 15 minutes of high. Once done release the steam and remove the pork from the pot
- Shred the pork with two forks.
- Place the shredded pork on a baking sheet ( I line the sheet with aluminum foil) and ladle liquid over the pork.
- Season with a little more salt.
- Broil for 5 minutes until the meat becomes crispy.
Place meat on a corn or flour tortilla with your favorite toppings – diced onions, chopped cilantro, sliced avocados, sliced radishes, lime slices and serve.