Whether you have one kid or ten, we all know there are days we draw a blank on things to do.
I have compiled a small list of Five fun free things to do in and around The Tampa Bay Area! Bonus, they can be non-intentional learning too!
- Wildlife is all around us. Kids love learning and the best place for that is outdoors. You can create a Scavenger Hunt and include things such as foot prints, flowers, moss, birds nest, etc. You can customize it by age and the area in which you are doing the hunt. (The front or back yard suddenly become fun when you make a game of the outdoors)
- Go for a walk, skate or bike ride. There are several trails and areas for the best adventures. Bayshore Blvd. is one of our favorite. There is a trail out in Citrus Park, You can walk along the beach at Ben T. Davis, You can also walk along channelside and check out the cruise ships.
- Go Fishing! Learn and teach your children how to bait your line and catch fish. This is a valuable lesson that will last a lifetime.
- Visit your local library. This is great for all ages. Even when I get pushback from my teens, they end up checking out a couple of books. Make sure you don’t mention noticing their interest. lol
- Visit a local park and let them run around and play. They will talk about their new friends for days.
Have Fun and Make Memories in everthing you do. Not everything has to be planned. A spur of the moment break from the daily grind is always welcomed and appreciated later.
Peace and Love from Your Local Tampa Moms Network Publisher!